Number 1 Form - REG 262 Transfer And Reassignment Form
Vehicle transfer and Reassignment
Selling cars is clearly not as easy as it sounds. As an independent or new car dealership they're required forms needed in the state of California and other states to properly document the buying and selling of a vehicle.
In the state of California the main required form has been given the number 262 or REG 262. This forms title is Transfer and Reassignment. This form has five total sections which are pertinent to the successful transfer of a vehicle.
1. The buyers and sellers name and the selling price and date.
2. The odometer disclosure to document the accurate mileage at time of sale.
3. Buyers information such as name address and signature.
4. Sellers information such as name address and signature.
5. The power of attorney allowing buyers of sellers to sign and transfer all document pertaining to the transfer of the vehicle.
We conveniently carry stock in this much needed California form. Click the link to be directed right to the REG 262 product page.